They are. And they do.

Monday, March 29, 2010

(S)he bangs

Topical humor in an attempt to maintain readership!

I applaud Ricky Martin for coming out of the closet, but jeer him for not doing so when people still gave a fuck about Ricky Martin.

This was a bit expected, so it really is no big deal. It wasn't like when Rob Halford came out, and a shit ton of macho metal heads were like, "Dude, fuck. Dudefuck. You mean all the leather and innuendo and high, squeaky vocals?" Apparently, it caused quite a bit of unrest. I remember clearly thinking that the Beatles were so much cooler than Judas Priest and not caring in the slightest.

It's not like that with Ricky Martin. I care as a writer. From now on, if I make a repression-laced jab at him buddying up with the menfolk, the immediate response is

"Yeah. He is."

And I'm boned. Because he is.

1 comment:

Come jiggle with me.

Blog directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
blogarama - the blog directory
Musings on a variety of topics, such as: pop culture, media, celebrities, work, music, school, humor, sociopolitical and religious questions, opinions, etc