They are. And they do.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Jigglybits Illustrated vol. 16


A year has passed. I’m a bit older, a bit wiser. I’m starting to get hair in really weird places, man. I feel like I’m turning into Sasquatch.

Photobucket

I’m at the age when I’m supposed to worry about my legacy, so I’ve started including “penis reduction surgery” on all of my to-do lists, just in case.

This blog is being presented to you in Gundam Style.

Photobucket

+8 nerd points

I like when sign wavers do the robot. It makes me hope for a new dance craze: the pole. It’s already being done nationwide by tall white dudes and 8th grade boys.

I wanted to donate blood for the hurricane, but Californians would probably keep it for their greedy selves.

Plus, I don’t even know what my type is. I’m usually cool, as long as she’s not a bitch.

I don’t ask for much, just that Justin Bieber’s real dad turns out to be Buster Pointdexter.

Why do people call aluminum foil “tinfoil?” They should just call it foil. It’s like calling dolphin “tunafish” or Republicans “representatives.”

Photobucket

I think I just found new slang.

It’s that time again. The country is gearing up for the 56th quadrennial Player Haters Ball.

And I am indecisive with conviction.

Bono, do you want a sandwich?

Hell maybe!

Romney is rebooting his campaign in an effort to appeal to the kids.

Photobucket

I’ve started answering my phone as if I’m a political telemarketer, just to see how many people I can get to hang up.

It’s like Christmas for hermits.

My friend has the new iPhone, which means he has the old iPhone. He showed me Siri, and I’m kinda jealous, except I don’t want Siri. I want Roosevelt.

Roosevelt, what’s the weather like?

“You got a window? Open it.”

Mitt Romney recently complained that the windows on his wife’s jet don’t open. He obviously never saw Snakes on a Plane.


I booked a trip to Alaska, and all my fights are nonstop to their point of connection.

California and Alaska are two very different places. One has a city named Safetytown, the other has a city named Yakitak.

Fingers crossed.

The kids are all raving about Bon Iver, but I don’t know. I’m still holding out for Meh Iver.

With as many people and languages as we have, one of them should have "Iver" mean "butt sex." If not, let’s make that happen.

I’m tired of saying “the shit.” It’s been a thing for so long that the use of a swear to denote something good has lost its shine. We need to evolve it into something like “the butt sex.” That’s one maybe the Republicans won’t be comfortable saying just yet.

People are getting all paranoid about the government’s increasing use of drones. They don’t realize that we’ve been dealing with drones for much longer than we’ve noticed.

Photobucket

So, I was singing along to Nerf Herder on the radio, and then my dad came in and said, “I think that song’s about rock cocaine.”

No, Dad. The song is about a golf shirt. Which is what you do to a senator for $20 or some cocaine.

When I wake up to see a fat mosquito, I get pissed, like the sudden need for vengeance. It’s not that I’m going to itch, it’s that the little fucker stole something from me. I don’t care that it’s probably the amount of blood I’d lose if I used cheap toilet paper. That shit is mine.

A mosquito at a blood bank would be like the ending of Scarface.

Or a robber baron with Paul Ryan’s budget plan.

Photobucket

I’m still holding out for Occupy Various Administration Buildings.

How about the Giants? Getting it done like a boss. Or like several members of upper management.

And the Tigers got it done like tenured faculty.

According to George Carlin and the FCC, “tits” is a swear word. I’m now going to start using it whenever I stub my toe.

I saw a sign for a missing dog named Jerome. You can’t get mad at him. He’s just living up to his name.

Fashion Report: Neon green yoga pants say, “Look at my front wedgie.”

Republicans are railing against Obama for high gas prices and his investment in alternative fuels. And if I invented cold fusion, I would so go on America’s Got Talent.

And then update my OK Cupid profile.

I finally had someone freak out at me completely unsolicited. I'd been waiting for that to happen for over a year, and when it did, I was ready.

Photobucket

My brother has a butt chin, and I didn’t get that. I have a butt nose. I just noticed it, and I’m not sure where this places me on the freak spectrum. Help me out. Do you? Don’t look at the whole thing. Just the tip. It’s ok, I promise. Please? Just this once to see what it’s like.

Roosevelt, what’s the weather going to be like tonight?

“It’s going to be hot. Hot and wet. Which is great if you’re with a lady, but it ain’t no good if you’re in…Sacramento.”

Whenever I clear my throat, I try to make it sound as close as possible to Transformers.

+6 bachelor points

The idea of a woman having to take the man’s last name in marriage is bullshit. I’d like my future wife to take someone else’s last name.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Mrs. Bono Takei

I think it’s the job of one out of five dentists to just be a dick.

I’m surprised the internet has not yet produced a Mitt Romney ad for Haterade.

And a Bill Clinton ad for Pimpacaine.

I’m not a snob. I drink Pabst Participation Award.

If my name was Mohammed, I’d feel awkward as fuck on school picture day.

And if my name was Jesus, I’d feel awkward as fuck for being white.

Problemas del mundo primero: Trying to offset my cabron footprint.

It’s autumn. You know what that means. Bikini weather.

GOP 2012: Ermagherd! Surf!

I think it’s less their unwillingness to accept science than it is their unwillingness to accept anything Al Gore likes. We need him to come out in favor of dicking the poor.

GOP 2012: Ermagherd! Serfs!

If I had all of the money, I’d buy Sean Connery and have him sell Spanx on the radio.

Fallacy (adj): Republican

Paul Ryan strikes me as one of those scary gays. You know. The kind you don’t want to turn your back on because they might try to eradicate all gay people in order to avoid coming out.

Photobucket

Mak-a me nervous.

Anyone else still ride their bike while wearing an unbuttoned flannel and pretending you’re Seattle’s Batman?

“Batman! Save us!”
“Heh…wut?”

Seattle Batman vs. RoboScot in...

The Plaid Pounding

Starring Jason Stathim

And Sean Bonery

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Bezos!

Ok, I’m done.

Ways to boost the economy: Chewing gum used to be cool, something tough guys like Fonzi did. The manufacturers can bring that back by marking each pack with “+3 to oral.”

It worked for tobacco.

Paul Ryan is like that dude who’s just a little too old to be on Instagram.

Photobucket

Since you’ve been reading this, Romney has again rebooted his campaign in an effort to appeal to the kids.


“I think he did a little too much LDS.” – James T. Kirk

Are you drinking 1% because you’re an elitist fuck?

So, what’s the latest on milk? Is it good or bad?

It does a body meh.

I want to make a website with “vegan” in the name and then just post pictures of bacon.


Protip: Don’t click on that.

I’m pretty sure bacon grease is God’s spooge.

Photobucket

I can has?

Damn You Autocorrect for I Can Has Cheezburger would be like the rest of the internet.

Pictures of cats.

Whenever I make a woman scream, “Oh, God!” I want to tell her, “No, baby. That’s science.”

If all the world’s a stage, it must be denial.

Photobucket

Buy the shirt to wear to the polls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come jiggle with me.

Blog directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
blogarama - the blog directory
Musings on a variety of topics, such as: pop culture, media, celebrities, work, music, school, humor, sociopolitical and religious questions, opinions, etc