They are. And they do.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I killed Michael Jackson.

I feel bad. Bad. Really, really bad. I should've known not to have him dance around like he did back in 1987. Now he's drinking juice with Jesus. I had good intentions. I was respectful. I mean, he was part of a recipe for snickerdoodles, and I held back the joke of him snickerdoodling little boys. And I hear the shorter ones he was just nuts over. But this is no time to poke fun. I mean, this man selflessly made a larger contribution to entertainment than anyone else of his time:

Photobucket

Too many people have given him a hard time about his image. It doesn't matter if he's black or white. He will soon be grey.

Do you think they'll have Pepsi cremate him?

I sure hope they do the right thing and recycle his face. And give all of his song rights to Paul McCartney.


5 comments:

  1. i thought u really killed him dude....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think dad joe should get the blankets..
    he might traffic to the fondlers for money.

    Pepsi must have burnt his face that led to the morphine and plastic surgery..you see when your brought up in a physicaly and emotionaly abusive
    enviroment..you just dont know whats real anymore
    and money is your god.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not say stuff like that. You do not realise he was an idol, to many many people. Maybe not to you but to over 1 billion people around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. And I loved moonwalker, that game was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Come jiggle with me.

Blog directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
blogarama - the blog directory
Musings on a variety of topics, such as: pop culture, media, celebrities, work, music, school, humor, sociopolitical and religious questions, opinions, etc