They are. And they do.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rock the Space

Hello friend,

I don't usually do stuff like this, but here is a song by a longtime friend and musical co-conspirator, Cole Armstrong. I'm not sure if you can vote for this or whatever, but I'd appreciate if you'd look into it. I imagine they're handing out something. I haven't read into it. Or just listen to the track and let us know what you think. Though this one comes straight from Cole's oddly-proportioned cranium, I had a hand in its fruition, laying down guitar and noise tracks while handling some production and engineering duties. The resulting mess (found on my music page) was remixed by Jason Nett: multi-instrumentalist, professional composer, Canadian and general badass. Enjoy.

Bono is a tool,

G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come jiggle with me.

Blog directory
Blog Directory & Search engine
blogarama - the blog directory
Musings on a variety of topics, such as: pop culture, media, celebrities, work, music, school, humor, sociopolitical and religious questions, opinions, etc